Monday, March 12, 2012

Fu*k pollution once a year

This is an old event. Yes, yes, you read it right. Romanians fu*k pollution very very hard only once a year when most people from Dolj(if I am not mistaken) go in their yards and burn some pretty little cute tires. Hell yeeeaaahhhh! I am not going to judge them because I am not the greenest thinking person in the world.  I am the one who always says that we should burn some plastic in our soba in order to start it better. So, yes. Shame on me big time, right?
Well, actually I have nothing more to say about this. Yeah, I could talk about how they don`t really care that much about collecting garbage, but, as I said before, I am not the one who should judge.
In that Sunday (after this came the worst Monday eveeeeer) we cooked some pork, listened to some music, danced and the best moment of the evening was when I fell down on my ass on concrete-ice ground. Yes, as sadly as it can be, this was not the only time when the concrete ground has called me to hug it and chat a bit. After few weeks when somebody will ask me if I am more like my mother or father, I will say-more like the concrete ground at our activity room. Bow wow wow!
So, yes, I think this is all I had to say. Bine, bine.







No comments:

Post a Comment