Friday, April 27, 2012

1,500km around Romania-Part 1


Craiova-Timisoara-Arad-Oradea- Cluj Napoca- Baia Mare-Sigisoara-Brasov-Bucharest
Where did it all start from? One day Justine was pretty depressed and so on. She called me and said her worries. What I did-I said to her not to think about it the whole day, better to plan a trip for us. Yes, like this. “Asa!”
First I had to spend 4 days in the mountains-Winter Camp for the kids from our communities.
Ahh. I was just exhausted. Directly from there I went to Carcea (Justines community) to spend the night there so we could start travelling the next day.
Of course, we had to open our trip with a glass of beer. Said it-did it! Next morning at, I don`t know, early we began our 1,500 km hitch-hiking trip.
The first stop-Timisoara..How many hours on the road? ~5h.
We were so sooooo lucky because for these kilometers we got one car which took us the whole way.
LET THE FUN BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment