Sunday, May 6, 2012

1,500km around Romania-Part 2


Craiova-Timisoara-Arad-Oradea- Cluj Napoca- Baia Mare-Sigisoara-Brasov-Bucharest

After a long and exhausting way we finally got to our first target-beautiful city of my favorite Romanian beer-Timisoara. There we met our host for the night-Flavius.
Soo. After 5 hours of travelling we were pretty exhausted. Went to put our bags at our hosts place and started our first tour around the city. Okay, it was Justines second time in Timisoara, but, she was kind enough to visit it again because of me. Thank you, Žustine, for that. :)
Where was I.. .. .. .. Yes, we visited some places.. There is no need to describe them all because it would not be so interesting for you and you probably saw some pictures on Facebook or draugiem.lv.
Two favorite places were the square with the yellow church (yes, I am sorry that I don`t remember the name of it..Big mistake was to write this blog entrance so late after the trip itself. And even now I am writing this for many days because I don`t have the inspiration to write, but I will force it to come because I need this for my memories.) and the “café” ,or whatever it was, under the bridge.  And there, if I`m not mistaken, the ghetto joke was born. Never mind the joke..Let`s continue. Soooooooo. After a glass of lemon juice and some ghetto style pictures we were ready to continue walking..Oh, no. Actually driving, cause Flavius got in touch with one of his friends to come/or the friend wanted to come. So we went upstairs to wait for him.. We waited and waited and waited..Learned some bad sentences in Romanian-Flavius fault! Then the friend came at last and we continued our tour to the zoo, which was unfortunately closed. And on the way there we passed a big big big metal beer cup and the factory of Timisoarana.. The big + was, that he also took us to no touristic places.. To see the real stuff. :D
After the architectural city tour, time came to see some bars.. Hihhihihi. Unfortunately after 4 days in children camp I was exhausted and.. Yeah we had to go home soon.
To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment